SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

1st pic with narrow band veil

Hungovergraham

well i know its not great but its a start had probs aligning tiffs 1st off had to do it manual in ps a real mere didnt know how much to stretch each band i guess its trial and error.it can only get better.is there a easy way to align 3 tiffs i tryed dss it still added to stack even with the box unchecked .x6 10mins subs of HA OIII SII with eos clip filters

post-20299-0-95808200-1343680058_thumb.j

Looking good - don't see many full narrowband composite images taken with DSLRs!

There's a piece of software called Registar that can deal with aligning images, but it'll set you back a good £100 :(

Excellent result for taking narrowband with a DSLR and especially for the short exposure times. I often wondered how it would turn out. Regarding the processing, I think it could do with a little less green. This can be processed out in Photoshop under the selective colour adjustment.

Ive had a bit of a play with this and come up with this compromise.... I took the best bits from both of your images and combined them (with a bit of colour tweeking) for this colourfull, if not very accurate, rendition :grin:

jpeg_filtered.jpg

Archived