Narrowband

Lunar - 80mm achro & phone - 040907

SteelRat

Little handheld effort from the phone/stellarvue combo. Got the Nighthawk sat on an EQ2 for a while - crackin little mount I reckon (wife had it all set up and ready for me before she went to bed 8) )

image.jpg

(click pic to make big)

Not sure bout the levels - think I lost something somewhere. Will have another look later.

Was nice to be out though. Hope you lot had fun too :wink:

Doesn't look as if you have lost anything to me! Infact I reckon it's one of your best. An extraordinary amount of detail to the craters down south,Clavius in particular.

Cause we all know that the quality is mainly down to how the kit was set up for you and that your input was minimal! :wink:

CW

Cheers gents :lol:

Isn't it time you got an N95?

Upgrade isn't until November JV, but I reckon that'll be the one 8)

Cause we all know that the quality is mainly down to how the kit was set up for you and that your input was minimal! :wink:

Heheheh, I'll pass that on for you Dave :D

Thanks f'the nice words all.

You are a lucky man if your good lady is involved in the hobby with you. A very able assistant, if she had it all ready to go or you

'Good lady' is right Ron - albeit something of an understatement. I DID have to nudge the mount round to pole though :wink: Heheheh. Cheers mate.

Archived