SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

WHAT'S IN YOUR SHED ?

cotterless45

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I aint got a shed as such - my misses thinks its a tardis, anything she doesnt want in the house goes into the shed, and me I want everything out of the shed an dinto the house so I can play nicely with scope and other boys toys. However I cant realy complain sh ehas warmed to the idea of a 10'x10' obsy just now arguing (well me being told) where to put it, and yes she did suggest putting it there as well.

Kev.

The shed is full of bikes, deck chairs and spiders. I try not to visit the shed too often as I'm terrified

Of spiders!

The telescope is kept indoors in my office so that I can admire it all day! It even gets dusted once a week!

Bits of fishing gear odd tools lots of leaks lots of woodlice and even more spiders ( i must do some macro shots from in the shed, will be terrifying) and no astro gear as last scope i kept in there nearly got ruined

Bits of fishing gear odd tools lots of leaks lots of woodlice and even more spiders ( i must do some macro shots from in the shed, will be terrifying) and no astro gear as last scope i kept in there nearly got ruined

AAAARRRHHH!!! Please don't!

Showed my wife the piccy, her comment:- "You can't use them all at once."

I've used the same comment referring to shoes and/or handbags - didn't go down too well for a while, then it got laughs and an understanding :)

I keep reading the title of this thread as "WHAT'S IN YOUR BED?" I think my brain is trying to tell me something about the number of late nights I've had in the last week.

James

Just moved to a house in York with a nice back garden and a shed! Pretty much the first time ever I;ve had both in the same property :). The shed currently has a clothes dryer and a mower in it...very shortly it'll be filled with cardboard from all the unpacking we've been doing...but that should still leave room for a scope or two to be set up if I'm cloud dodging (too hot in there to cool anything down today). Not seen any spiders as yet, but judging from the enormous webs, they must be massive!

A Lawn mower, a strimmer, rakes, spades, forks, blah blah blah... and an AZ4 with an extension pier. The only reason the AZ4 is in there is that my wife got fed up with me putting it in a cupboard in our bedroom...honest. We live in a lovely little cottage and my wife has made a wonderful English cottage garden but we have limited space, nothing else will fit in the shed, my scope lives under the bed. I couldn't have a dob if I wanted one, which luckily I don't.

One has 2 BMW bikes that are long term restoration projects (an R100RT and an R65), a running zephyr 750, a running 600 Hornet plus bike tools etc (and a load of other tat too), another has all my tools, screws and fasteners, stands, timber and other assorted DIY type stuff, and the last has a chest freezer and upright fridge freezer that's used for cheap meat we get for our dog, lawnmower, brushcutter and various other gardening stuff and yet more timber.

I'm planning a fourth that'll be in the bottom end of our field and will be an observatory - should happen some time next year :)

Archived