SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hellooooooo! From a Yorkshire lass!

Sonia

Hey all! I started into Astronomy when i was about 7 years old. (Now 19! Am getting old!) I live in South East Sheffield, enjoying the freezing cold nights, looking up in space. I use a celestron 675 powerseeker (was from Argos) you can laugh! And a meade etx 90 EC GOTO that was purchased from a more professional dealer. Since the snow we had in November, have only just got a clear sky today, and hopefully will stay for tonight!

All the best and clear skies!

Sonia... :clouds2:

Hi Sonia,

[move][glow=red,2,300]Welcome to the Forum[/glow][/move]

I think i was talking to you this morning via Pm's on a other Forum(Photo Gallery?).

Anyway nice scopes those ETX90's i have had one of those for a short while before upgrading(we do a lot of that around here).

Enjoy.

James :clouds2:

Hi Sonia,

We old guys are always the last to see the young blood on here :clouds2:  A thousand welcomes anyway... I'm sure you'll find lots to interest you here...if not you can always doze in  the corner until something interesting comes along

Best Regards. AJ. :sunny:

Hello, Sonia. I lived in Yorkshire (Scarborough) my last four years in England. I'm a Canadian, now, eh? Glad to meet you.

I see nothing funny about having a Celestron 675. Some of my best friends have scopes like that. For a while, it was the best scope you had ever had, wasn't it? :clouds2:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived