Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Kelling Catering Question

Kai

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We won't start cooking until about 7ish....

There's me worrying about the grub...If the sky clears I have nothing to put a scope on as I sold my only decent mount last time...

I have some Lidls 10x50's... :wink:

Mmmmm......Plan....Get Daz soooo drunk on apple juice I get to use his EQ6Pro.. :D

OK Last chance boys and erm, boys!

This is for Thursday night and Friday ONLY at this point, we'll sort the rest of the days as we go.

We have

Kai + Kai Jnr

MikeP

Stargazer1980 and GF

SteveL (Fri brekkie)

Grant

Greg

Steve

Daz

Mrs Daz

Daz Jnr

Is this correct? Have we missed anyone??

We are sorting the food out for these two meals now, so if your name aint down.......

Chris

Friday night is no problems as we will do a food run during the day on Friday (Italian i believe) its just i am getting the stuff for Thurs tomorrow (wed) and bringing it with me.

Rest assured your name is down though ;):wink::(

Chris

Friday night is no problems as we will do a food run during the day on Friday (Italian i believe) its just i am getting the stuff for Thurs tomorrow (wed) and bringing it with me.

Rest assured your name is down though ;):wink::(

Soz - Daz's post said "Thursday night and Friday" - had visions of pot noodle consumption if I didn't post :D

Chris

Archived