Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

hi stargazers from the north west

pne_rob

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Rob, Welcome to SGL and to Astronomy, I am new on this too and have moved recently too (Southport) and having more time free here , bought my first telescope and already got three now, as my interest has increased after knowing more about all this...it can be really interesting and I wish you really enjoy good times , specially without the clouds that lately have been around and be lucky finding good company up to share it with the same level of interest, not quite easy sometimes - keep in touch if you want and... clear skies :rolleyes:

HI Rob. Diving in at the deep end with DSLR imaging - what are you trying to capture with it?

hi, sorry for the late reply, been on holiday, i am hoping to start off with capturing the moon, planets (mars, jupiter, saturn), and hopefully in the future i can get used to EQ mounts and use long shutter times for DSO's and nebula, some might called me naive but i know it is quite difficult to even take pictures of the moon with crystal quality but hopefully with experience i can take good ones.

Archived