Sun In White Light 13-7-2012. 16:00

Steve Ward

What a lovely day for Solar !

Eventually managed to grab 20 cloud sodden frames and then had all sorts of fun to get something out of the mire.

Quite pleased all things considered... :p

13-7-12.jpg

Very best sub I had !

BestSub500.jpg

Nice to see the new groups evolving overnight.

1000D + ST 120 + 1.75x Barlow ,

1/800s @ ISO 200.

It's been wall-to-wall cloud here today, too. There was a hint of a lighter-coloured cloud to the west around 6pm, but that's gone now.

My wife got back earlier this evening from a week in Cornwall. Sounds like there aren't very many non-resident grockles down there at the moment compared with years that have a summer.

James

It's been wall-to-wall cloud here today, too. There was a hint of a lighter-coloured cloud to the west around 6pm, but that's gone now.

My wife got back earlier this evening from a week in Cornwall. Sounds like there aren't very many non-resident grockles down there at the moment compared with years that have a summer.

James

Yes, it is strange James, you can actually go to places this summer with getting into traffic jams and the A30 is quiet at the weekends too.

Hope she had a good time though, it is still a great place to visit. (that's the holiday advert bit done!!!)

Archived