Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Who's Going To The 2012 South West Star Party??

Greg

Got my confirmation by post yesterday. Looking forward to it! Must get round to posting on the mugshot thread too!

It will be great to meet up again Anthony :smiley:

I still have the Ambermille alt-az mount I bought from you - it's done me great service with a wide range of scopes on board.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be great to meet up again Anthony :smiley:

I still have the Ambermille alt-az mount I bought from you - it's done me great service with a wide range of scopes on board.

Hi John,

Yes looking forward to it. Glad to hear that the mount is still doing well. On a similar note I am still using those binocular holders - a great little device!

great ,looking forward to it .has it always been hosted in the same place?

All the ones I've been to have been at the Lucksall campsite. So far I've had clear skies all the way as well - even this year !

The forecast for the coming weekend seems a bit mixed but it will be fun to meet and chat even if we don't get much observing in. I think I'll bring a scope that can be set up / put away quickly !

great look forward to it.i don't have a grab and go unfortunately but hopefully there will be clear skies i have a new ep being delivered to the party by flo so want to try it.be great to meet you and the other sgler's lol just got the last of my supplies needed today were i had no camping equipment i had to buy all new but sold me old car to fund so all good,

i brought a case from maplins £20 its for optics and lockable with square foam bits inside to cut to fit for e/ps looks brilliant.also i used glass paint on torch lenses for red adaption but its quaranteed that i will forget something important lol

thanks

sam

Archived