Aldi Barstool on offer today - observer's chair?

MAN or ASTROMAN

Just a quick post from a new member (so new,that I haven't introduced myself yet on the welcome forum).Anyway,Aldi are selling padded gas lift bar stools for £19.99,which I thought might make ideal observing seats, and they are certainly a LOT cheaper than some 'proper' seats that I've seen.In fact I've bought one today,and I'm really pleased with the quality!. Full details are on the Aldi website under 'thursday specials.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Thanks for the heads up and it would certainly add a bit of glamour for us stargazers. Do you have idea how heavy this stool is as it looks like it could be a fair weight? In addition to your bargain, did you notice the folding tray table near the bottom of the screen for £9.99 which is always handy for laptops, eyepiece case etc. You can view it here.

James

Archived