SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

ISS Solar Transit 11/07/12

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I'd like to try with a x2.5 Barlow on the scope :)

Nail that and you'd not only be able to see the astronauts waving, you'd be able to tell which one was which :)

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry guys I know this is an old thread but given the long days are upon us and not many people can get out under the stars at night due to early morning work commitments I thought this thread was well worth a bump to show any new comers that there is one star that is sometimes overlooked (as were told never to look at the sun from an early age) in astronomy but can with the apropriate safety filters offer some wow moments even when it's not dark.

Well worth bumping.. no need to apologise at all.. Nearly a year on I'm still gobsmacked by this one.. I'm still dreaming of achieving focus with my DMK on the PST let alone if I ever get close to a blurr... well worth another 10 of these.... :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut: :icon_salut:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived