Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M16

FranckiM06

Hello every one,

So the last night, I have done some shots on this nebula and I will compared with my old version 2010.

So, this version 2012 there is 15 x 600s in Ha 7nm:

m162012.png

Now the old version 2010 with 13 x 300s:

m162010.png

Franck

I always wait with baited breath when I open up one of Francki's images as I know it is going to be good, and this one met my expectations.

Fantastic detail. What are the details for the 2010 version, i.e. camera and filters in particular.

Thanks

Carole

Thank you Carole and Gina,

I got the same ccd and the refractor were the same. I think it is the back focus has been changed because in 2010, I used the filters wheel and this time in 2012, I didn't use any filters wheel. Also, I think that my version 2010 were poor in details and the exposure were too short !

Franck

Wow, thank you every body. I'm very happy that you like always my images. Thank you Olly and I think you will get very good result because your observatory is much better located that my.

I'm waiting your next image

Franck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived