SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Eden Channel on SKY

lucjam

Hi All

Just a heads up.

The Eden Channel has a science month running at the moment which has some good astrology and cosmology programmes.

Worth having a look at, after all there is nothing else to do at the moment!

Hi All

Just a heads up.

The Eden Channel has a science month running at the moment which has some good astrology and cosmology programmes.

Did you really mean 'Astrology'?

Hi All

Just a heads up.

On no!!! The dreaded astrology word again ..... go wash your mouth out!! :grin: :grin:

i did that when i first joined haha :p but as for the eden channel yeah i've been watching pretty much everything i can recorded 3-5 programs a day, just watched brian cox talking about LHC and trying to find evidence of the higgs particle. some great viewing on there this month.

:Envy: :Envy: :Envy: :Envy:

I was talking to a mate at work about the Eden Channel and corrected him on the astron/astrol mistake minutes before I posted. I won't be showing him this thread.

Mouth washed out.

good astrology
Whilst I understand the meaning of each of those words, I wonder if someone could enlighten me as to the meaning of that particular combination. :lol:

(On the batphone, so probably riddled with weird predicted text.),

Archived