UK Company will fly you to the moon on soviet Salyut ship, for $ 150 MLN,

Rihard

Hello Folks,

this is a very interesting thing.

I knew something about Excalibur Almaz projects but this sounds like great news.

They will offer moon trips aboard Almaz capsules and Salyut spacelabs for $ 150.000.000.

http://www.csmonitor...t-space-station

if you had the money, would you buy a ticket ?

Going to Space or even close to the Moon has always been my dream so I definitely would do that if I only could afford it, even though it seems just an orbital flight and landing on the moon would be much more interesting :D :D :D

Clear Skies

Before I write out a cheque can someone remind me how many people in Russian space craft have been sent to the moon and returned to earth ?

Ahahah :) Most of the technology was tested back then. Lunar orbital flights with living beings (turtles, spiders) were done by the Soviet Union too. Even the cancelled Lunniy Korabl moon lander had been fully tested in orbit and was fully functional. The rocket did fail, however in this case a Soyuz or a Falcon might do the job. If I am not wrong, the Soyuz Capsule itself is capable of Lunar orbital flights. So don't worry, your $ 150 million are well spent :D :D :D

By the way, give me a loan and write out a cheque for me too, I'll give you back the cash when we're back from the moon :D :D :D

im sure if i wrote a check and it bounced while i was out there they wouldn't kick me out lol so im in :) seeing the earth from outer space would be amazing. id love to see the view from one of jupiters moons like titan i know its a bit hostile with all of the liquid gas but the view of jupiter would be amazing.

im sure if i wrote a check and it bounced while i was out there they wouldn't kick me out lol so im in :) seeing the earth from outer space would be amazing. id love to see the view from one of jupiters moons like titan i know its a bit hostile with all of the liquid gas but the view of jupiter would be amazing.

I would also love to be in the moon of another planet and see a mesmerizing magnificent panorama.

Ps: Titan belongs to Saturn :D :D :D

How much extra for a window seat.

Got to see were im going or gone.

Or what bits fall off as were going

along.Does that include the landing.

Beats going to Butlins for the day.

Make a mint from the moon rock.

Way to go.

Steve.

Archived