Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Veil Broom first try

Quatermass

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the image Mark and the album cover's a cracker Badger.

There's a starman waiting in the sky, he'd like to come and meet us yarda, yarda, yarda

Got to love a bit of Bowie...

Scott

Great work QM your imaging and processing just keeps on getting better and better! really like this shot and your recent wide field of the Trifid and Lagoon, really magical.

oh and Badgers, genius adaption of the pic, class!:)

Nice looking image Mark, your star colours have come quite well. There is also an illusion of depth in the image. It's just started to go clear here for the first time in months and I can see a few stars for a change but alas I have to be on a train to London early in the morning so won't be imaging tonight ! typical ! :sad:

Thats lovely Mark, I completely agree with your sentiments regarding equipment too. Its nice to drool over a decent mount but being constricted by budget means we have to make the best of what we have and probably makes us better equipped when we can afford to lavish ourselves with better gear. I think your image is splendid and particuarly sparkly! Still begrudged these flipping clouds simply will not move for me and I havent got out in the last 2 months at all - its just dire. Maybe you can use your magic looking broom to sweep them away for me!!

Top notch sir I salute you :icon_salut:

Thanks guys its great to have all this encouragment from you all in fact hats off to all you people on this forum for your kind words and encouragment, I am not the only one that loves sharing the stuff we do on here its what keeps you going after all those cloudy nights. Hoping you all get some nice clear nights soon. And if your ever down this way do pop in and say hello :hello::icon_biggrin:

Well QM you have been a beacon of encouragement to lots of people trying to get started on imaging.

I'm outside now with a cooled scope looking at clouds.... just on the off-chance of a clear skies window between 1am and 2am......

You've goaded me into action Mark!

Jolly good, clouds are filling up the sky here in Suffolk at the moment was going to see if it would clear but dont think its going to play ball tonight. Hope you can get some photons on your new camera cant beat playing with a new toy loads of fun to be head with that one for sure. Im off for some kip now and get refreshed for the next clear night. Was even thinking of getting into solar imaging next so I can carry on doing it during the day as well :laugh:

Thanks guys its great to have all this encouragment from you all in fact hats off to all you people on this forum for your kind words and encouragment, I am not the only one that loves sharing the stuff we do on here its what keeps you going after all those cloudy nights. Hoping you all get some nice clear nights soon. And if your ever down this way do pop in and say hello :hello::icon_biggrin:

Amen to that :) Perfectly put Mark :) It's certainly the encouragement - and help - from members here that keps me going :hello::icon_salut::hello2: :hello2: :hello2::)

Archived