SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Friday Nights/Sat Morning

OXO

Well it went clear here last night and decided to do some widefield imaging with the ST102. Got m31,m13,m57 in a couple of hours under 5/10 seeing condition's.

Before all this i had to put a fire out in my kitchen, the toaster had sparks flying out everywere.. luckly i was in the garden and had a good view of my kitchen(pesky kids)..

Will be asking ant for some help processing the Toucam Images as registax will not do the job..

Here's M57 with the coolpix i like the widefield view of it in this image..

9849m57wide-med.jpg

Regards

James

Thanks Andy :)

I have some frames of M13 widefield that need sorting tried registax just wont have though.

The ST102 does give wonderfull widefield view's i observed a few meteors last night passing M13 amazing sight in the eyepiece.

James

M13 Widefield..

I stacked the frames in photoshop turned out ok for now at least. This image was done with the coolpix and a 18mm ep and St102 scope average exp's of 45 sec's 8 frames were stacked..

9849m13widefielda-med.jpg

James

Glad you like it andy quite pleased myself could do with better processing though lol..

9849m57plustoucamst102-med.jpg

M57 with the Toucam, 42 frames of 18sec's each stacked in registax and editted in photoshop. I have more frames to stack but just cant do it...

James :)

Archived