SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

October South West Starparty - including during and after discussions :-)

Greg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On permission from the owners, could supply a 11 carlsberg (88pts) running via a remote cooler presuming we have electric on hand will cost around 75pence a pint?!

Remote control cooled Carlsberg........ Kewl... :grin:

75p a pint.... Now that's just too much :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Although.... We could have trouble from the owners.... Last time I was u p there he made me drink scrumpy.... :rolleyes:

Will I be able to wheel spin in it?

Dave,

The owners from the last site have contacted me and have asked at what time did the meteor hit.... Apparantly they've run out of hardcore on Exmoor to fill in the hole outside my pitch...

post-100-0-57962700-1357241830_thumb.jpg

As for the next one ... Before I put a main thread up, how about the 12/13/14 April??

As long as I can get the site as it's the end of the school holidays... It will be family friendly again..

I hope to get my tent out of the plastic bin liner by then..

As for the next one ... Before I put a main thread up, how about the 12/13/14 April??

As long as I can get the site as it's the end of the school holidays... It will be family friendly again..

:embarassed: We are on holiday from 30 March to 13 April.

We are going to Fuerteventrura though, so hoping for some nice clear skies :grin:

Dave,

The owners from the last site have contacted me and have asked at what time did the meteor hit.... Apparantly they've run out of hardcore on Exmoor to fill in the hole outside my pitch...

Lol! Glad I made an impression ;)

Yup I could do that weekend and may force the family along too this time.

Carlsberg? Scrumpy? 75p? My kind of astronomy :)

Actually thinking about it..... We get into Bristol at 4PM on the 13th. Should be able to get to Exmoor for beers by about 8PM ish :grin:

More seriously though, I could make the Sunday evening for drinks, I'm back at work on the 15th though.

Is it going to be camping, or lodges?

Is it going to be camping, or lodges?

Dunno yet ... I'm so busy with work that I havn't had chance to check out the posh accomodation... You fancy a trip up to check it out???

Good dates for the moon and the Virginid meteor shower (12th is the peak)

Dunno yet ... I'm so busy with work that I havn't had chance to check out the posh accomodation... You fancy a trip up to check it out???

Hi Greg,

Sounds like a plan, as long as I can work it around the usual family life / work rota etc etc.

I'll drop you an e-mail to your work google account.

Cheers,

Grahame.

Archived