Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Eyes on the Sky: June 18 thru June 24

In this video, I thought it would be helpful to give beginners an overview of the summer constellations and brighter stars, starting with the rising Summer Triangle, and then moving towards the south, and finally towards overhead to identify many of the larger, dim constellations residing in that portion of the sky. Also covered is solar observing and astrophotography, given the significant daylight due to the solstice occurring this week.

Thank you so much, James! Given the issues with plumbing in my house this last weekend, it was a small miracle I got this done in time for upload by Sunday night.... :Envy:

Another thumbs up from a complete Newbie. I've been reading as much as I can but I find it so much easier to grasp when presented in video (especially as there doesn't seem to be any real sky to observe at the moment).

it's great that someone is prepared to take the time and make the effort for evryone else's benefit.

Thanks

jason

Archived