Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lego Club

ismangil

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My mrs has just said this after she seen it " I seriously hope he has a child and was playing, or there is something seriously wrong "

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Tell her not to worry it's a family club, my 9 year old is beside me, making his own 'epic war machine' :lol:

On mobile (excuse the strange predictive words...)

Tell her not to worry it's a family club, my 9 year old is beside me, making his own 'epic war machine' :lol:

And saying 'Dad, I don't want to go to Lego Club' and getting the reply 'you WILL go and you WILL enjoy it and you WILL like the scalextric I am getting us for your next birthday...' :grin:

Like it, great scope.

When are you building the obsy?

Heh, good idea!

Unfortunately you don't get to keep the model so next time I will have to start from scratch again....

That is really cool haha, It has reignited my love for lego, I can't wait to have children so I can use them as an excuse to do all the things I love.

That little Lego fella is seeing more stars than I am right now :(

Not really, I just couldn't figure out how to make and hang clouds yet!

Archived