Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spec lab was a program we got off the Internet. I will find the link for you

http://www.qsl.net/d...f/spectra1.html

Just installed that earlyer :) just tested mine loaded set 3d thing playing music through me sound card at moment and showing the 3d graphs so it but i checked your site 3d graph is other way round .

Have sent a message to the person who set up mine to give you advice. I run icom along side speclab.

I know my icom is set to around 143.50, but sepclab settings I will wait for guidance on what to suggest to you.

Kate

What would be best to tune fm frequency to from where i am middlesbrough uk

it be some amsterdam radio station if i'm correct what you suggest.

i found list of amsterdam radio's like and just tested me little radio with dx switch

and no local station feeding through

92.3 shall test this with fm scatter software's

http://tunein.com/radio/Amsterdam-c58880/

I just move me moonraker radio and mini radio with dx switch to area thats away from computer noise interfierence and put me vhf rabbit ears in loft :) and just made long audio jack lead to me computer downstairs got audio connecting to me Numark dj mixer gives me extra cut out noise kill switch settings

so i can cut out treble, middle and bass it's working great with me little radio set up now for frequency to tune to now and set this meteor scanner software's ready for the meteor showers and other stuff that mite detect.

50MHz is an amateur radio band, and at this time there is still a lot of sporadic "E" around to bounce the signals from Europe, also the 6 metre (50MHz) band is affected by high pressure areas of weather, that also bounce the signals.

:grin:

50MHz is an amateur radio band, and at this time there is still a lot of sporadic "E" around to bounce the signals from Europe, also the 6 metre (50MHz) band is affected by high pressure areas of weather, that also bounce the signals.

:grin:

Do i just put that dial to just below that 88mhz from normal fm mode and just leave it on listening and them software's detect out :)

I'll tune that mini pocket radio with dx switch on the crown world receiever crm1 which has digital display of frequency probably tune to around 87.1 or bit higher

thats antenna is connected to me long wire have in garden and some made up rabbit ears.

also i'll connect moonraker with rabbit ears thats in loft will connect tune that to around that 50 or bit higher mark and just have 2 computers with some meteor scatter softwares running :)

and then get results few hours later.

will test them within week before meteor shower stuffs

trying to sort some audio cables out if they too long sometimes effects radio

created some cables like 1 is allready sorted ready for dx radio.

just need to sort me moonraker out sort it away from computer interfierence's

Archived