Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Padded case £19.99 & new eyepiece project!

Disco

Was in town yesterday and this saw this padded case at Maplin reduced from £34.99, which might be of interest to some of you.

So starts my long road to acquire an ok'ish eyepiece/filter set (I'm in no rush), anyway took some photos the foam is already pre-cut into squares making it very easy to shape.

post-9184-133926712756_thumb.jpg

post-9184-133926715667_thumb.jpg

post-9184-13392671975_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a look on the website last night after seeing this thread. It lead me to believe that although the product line was discontinued, the local store may have some stock. Went in this morning to find none on the shelves but when I gave the assistant the code he confirmed that they did have some in stock. Bargain at £20. Now I just need to decide what to keep in it and how to arrange everything. Based on the weather forecast I should have enough cloudy evenings to allow me to complete this :clouds1:

Had a look on the website last night after seeing this thread. It lead me to believe that although the product line was discontinued, the local store may have some stock. Went in this morning to find none on the shelves but when I gave the assistant the code he confirmed that they did have some in stock.

I had the same experience - Watford Maplins is now out of stock.

Thanks Disco for the heads up.

I was lucky as I bought mine a few weeks ago, having previously read on these forums about Maplins cases

Does a nice job

They regularly have these on offer

Also you can stock check your local stores on their (Maplins) website

Archived