Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sixpenny Handley Star Party -- NEW for 2012

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark, well done for putting this together and I am sure it will be a great success, it's an excellent venue and hopefully by then Summer will have arrived! We will not be able to make it this year as booked in at Kelling but would love to hear the Church clock again in a future year.

All the Best

Linton & Yvette

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

Sorry I've been quiet lately, busy times....

Anyway, here's the first list of peoples who are attending the 6DH star party (as it's now known).

This shows those who have confirmed attendance and also a few names who have shown interest but not yet confirmed (if any of those named have changed minds or booked let me know and I'll update the list).

See you soon....

6dH.xls

Definately interested, will discuss with my wife and daughter (and her family), we all love the campsite, great for stargazing!

Unable to go now, booked up for the South West Starparty and wife does not have enough holiday for both unfortunately, sorry to miss it.

My wife and I would be interested in any future event, we love Sixpenny Handley, it's a great campsite with good amenities, and the Hungry Camper's Breakfast in the Shack is something to die for, you lucky people! Great pub in the village as well, good meals.

Sounds very interesting. I generally go to Kielder but petrol aint as cheap as it used to be! I come from Wiltshire originally and my parents still live there. Just have to talk with the Mrs.

Thanks for the continued interest guys and girls....

Jaberwocky. I have a dozen or so comfirmed bookings (see attendees list attached to earlier post) plus a few others with strong interest. We have been promised the area at the top of the site furthest from the 'shed' (the bar and food bit of the site). It's not a large site so even a dedicated area will be near to the regular campers, but it's a friendly site and previously the other campers have been interested in what we do.

M....

• 3 weeks later...

Called the campsite yesterday just to confirm everything is OK. We have the top of the field to ourselves, furthest away from the 'Shed' and it's lights (which I'll red gel when I get there).

Only a week and a half to go....!

Archived