Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Buy And Sell

The_PSY3NTIST

To be honest Stu I'm not sure what version of it I tried. A popup in the browser notified me that it was available to use with SGL so i clicked ok and went from there. I probably didn't give it a fair go though so I'll download again and have a better butchers at it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope... the "buy and sell" isn't visible :( They are handled by an addon to the main forum software that isn't supported by Tapatalk...:huh::huh::huh:

Cheers ... thought perhaps I was being dim! Feel better now :D

---Co. founder of the Essex cloud dodgers social group (possibly? )---

http://stargazerslounge.com/index.php?/topic/152380-Can-We-Have-An-Essex-Group-In-The-Social-Group-Section-Please-?

To be honest Stu I'm not sure what version of it I tried. A popup in the browser notified me that it was available to use with SGL so i clicked ok and went from there. I probably didn't give it a fair go though so I'll download again and have a better butchers at it.
I use Tapatalk on iPhone at work and when out and about, plus Tapatalk HD on the iPad. It's a much quicker way to flick through posts and you can always hit the 'Open in Browser' button for editing posts and seeing the non compatible stuff like The Classifieds.

Russell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I also use Tapatalk a lot to access the forum. I like the 'participated' tab which lets me keep in touch easily with any threads I'm involved in. It's a shame the new classified section isn't accessible from it.

I use tapatalk 2, but dont know if the feature for 'buy & sell' is on there cos I'm still a noob and not got enough posts yet.

:(

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Tappatalk does not support it , and no until 50 you wouldnt even have the option.

• 4 weeks later...

I tend to "lurk and search", trying to find the answers to my questions before posting.

This forum has such a weath of information in the threads, most of my newbie Q's have been asked and answered.

I'm sure as time goes on, I shall be asking more Q's. Probably as soon as the clouds eventually clear :grin:

Archived