SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Who's Going To The Autumn Kelling Heath Star Party?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm only hours away now from attending my first EQSP at Kelling. My car is full and I'm looking forward to seeing everything and every one.

I leave East Cheshire at 9am.

I believe that there is a restaurant on the camp site. Would be advisable to book a table for evening meals?

What are the current weather conditions for Norfolk?

I'm only hours away now from attending my first EQSP at Kelling. My car is full and I'm looking forward to seeing everything and every one.

I leave East Cheshire at 9am.

I believe that there is a restaurant on the camp site. Is it advisable to book a table for evening meals?

What are the current weather conditions for Norfolk?

I would get in quick, tickets are selling fats.

According to the Kelling site, there are no pitches for the weekend (2013)! It was a passing fancy anyway. I don't think camping is for me, and to get everything there in a small sports car would have been impractical!

Well, I phoned them up, and they do have pitches. Despite my reservations on the whole camping/car situation I ended up booking a pitch from the 2nd through to monday 7th lol. Oh well... what have I just done!!!

T231 is my pitch. Good, bad?!

Archived