Brand New In Wiltshire

3Nobby

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3Nobby. Welcome to SGL. I'm also in Wiltshire. Where abouts are you. I've been trying to locate a group local to me. I know of 2 in Wiltshire but one is closer for me than the other but they would prob be a huge help about kit. They'll prob show you difference etc. I'm very much new to this and I have contacted one group but no reply yet. I have a telescope my wife bought me so I'm looking for help and direction. Im doing from memory so the names prob not 100% but ones Salisbury Plain Observation Group and Wiltshire Astronomical society. Both are on web.

Vader I'm in Trowbridge. I'll have a look. Let me know if you find somewhere and I'll do the same.

3Nobby, the nearest group to you is the Wiltshire astronomical society. It says on there site they meet up in Seend which is abit more your way. Cheers Vaders.

Archived