SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

It's Far Too Early

Stephen

I am not in good books with SWMBO, apparently it's not polite to set an alarm for 4:30am and wake her up .... :D

Looking pretty nasty out there, got the transit running on several screens here but looking out the window from my attic shows cloud, cloud and more cloud ...

There are occasional small breaks, but I will need to be very lucky for everything to coincide and give me a shot at viewing this :(

Eek! I am sure you'll make it up to her. I am lucky, my wife is with me sitting the car, on a hill, looking at the ocasional break in the clouds drift by. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Good luck Stephen. My misses has actually got up and we are heading out to give it a try.

She appears in good humour, but when I showed her a picture of the transit just now she said 'So I am getting up 3 hours early to see a little black dot am I'......not much could say to that :D

Stu

Archived