Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Welcome To The New Sgl!

Hello all and welcome to the new SGL!

Hopefully, everything is present and correct - there may be still a few bits of tidying up for us to do in the background and some tweaks etc.. but, we should be nearly there.

There will be some differences and some things for you all to explore - for example, blogs and galleries are done differently in the new forum so you may want to change some of your settings etc...

There is also a ton of new features - including, the buy/sell section which has returned! You will need 50 posts to access it and 250 posts to create adverts - this may change but is a starting point and we will see how it goes.

If you have any feedback, please post it in this thread: so we can keep everything in one place.

If you notice any bugs / problems / isses, please post in this thread:

Cheers,

Grant

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to thank Grant for all his hard work over the last few days/weeks to make this possible. I know I was on until 3am this morning and Grant was still doing stuff.

Cheers Grant, your a gent!

Looks great,give yourselves a pat on the back,only problem is that it won't let me 'like' a post,says I've reached my quota when it's my first 'like'

Looks good so far and I'm not one for change (you should hear me tutting round Tesco's every few weeks when they move things around). My only criticism would be that the font seems quite small and dull. Can I change it so all the posts are size 18 font and white rather than light gray?

well done..!!! i am very impressed, very professional look, now i'm off for a look round :laugh:, dont think i could have lasted much longer without my sgl.

many thanks

pete

Archived