Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Good luck and thanks to the Admins RE: new forum software

knobby

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a culture shock but I rather like the new look, lots of lovely buttons to press!

Wish I could increase the size of the text a bit though, is there a forum setting for that or must I do it in my browser?

Bit of a culture shock but I rather like the new look, lots of lovely buttons to press!

Wish I could increase the size of the text a bit though, is there a forum setting for that or must I do it in my browser?

I'm still looking for the same function. I think its only doable in the browser so far. Hopefully the admin can tweak the settings a bit to make the comment text a bit bigger and a bit more white.

I actually had to go out shopping and speak to the wife whilst the forum was 'off-air'.

Thank goodness all is back and working now!

Have to agree with jonathan that the text is a bit small though . . .

Re: text size. At the bottom right of your window there should be a slide bar which allows you to zoom in and out.

Archived