Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lynkeos Crashing

Hi I have downloaded the Lynkeos programme for processing images and video's taken on Orion Starshoot Colour Imager IV web cam. When start to make adjustments and try to stack the images taken in video mode the programme comes up with an error message quit unexpectedly. Can anyone throw any light on this problem. Or have they had the same with this programme.

Thanks

Carl

I've had lynkeos crash on me a few times - now I usually shut down other programmes and make sure I hit save after each step - hasn't crashed on me recently... but that may just be luck

• 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming you are on a mac?

If so it is the best of the video stackers I've found on a mac though admittedly it does seem to crash if it doesn't have enough memory allocated (preferences)

Just follow Jim's advice and save at suitable points e.g. after alignment and analysis and onwards

what kind of video are you stacking? size? etc

alternative is probably stack on windows - I wasn't keen on the other mac apps

Archived