Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from Essex

adamclang

hey mate - well there is a loughton astronomy group - however they havent ever returned an email to me so im a bit miffed really !!! i was in Ongar last night so not a million miles from you

us essex folk r taking over haha !

dave dubya, what did you do to bring that to life please ? looks amazing

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to SGL Adam.

Nice images, get your self a free piece of software called GIMP (image processing software), it's a great alternative to PS if you don't want to spend that much cash!

There are loads of primers on processing images and you'll be up to speed in no time.

Ant

hey mate - well there is a loughton astronomy group - however they havent ever returned an email to me so im a bit miffed really !!! i was in Ongar last night so not a million miles from you

us essex folk r taking over haha !

dave dubya, what did you do to bring that to life please ? looks amazing

Not too much, mostly just a levels tweak and a bit of colour timing. (living in Essex, over time you get used to having to remove light pollution from images)

TOWIE = The Only Way is Essex.

Brought to you from neither a big boobed, nor tanned Essex, lad :(

Only on Wednesdays - just for clarification:cool: j/k ain't been at the tannery for days.

• 2 months later...

Archived