SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

New

Talitha

Carol, I hope you forgive my belated greeting, I am guilty of missing quite a few new members posts. It's unforgivable really, but as I am probably related to Rip Van Winkle, you know, the character who sleeps a lot. I have a ready made excuse.

I have read through the posts, and I agree very much that you exude politeness, and your reason for being so, is because of the courtesy shown on SGL by it's members. I agree with you 100%. It is very easy to be happy and upbeat here, for the very reasons you say.

You will notice when you come across anything I say, it is never short in content. In fact I have been accused of rambling on a bit :wink:

Welcome Carol, You really are among friends here.

Ron. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was flicking through the Lunar ones last night wondering how many frames were stacked to get the final images and then realized they were single shots! :shock:

It's my camera's fault. :? Seriously, the auto-focus mechanism adjusts differently for each shot and no two images of the same feature are exactly the same size. Been looking for better equipment for a while, but I'd have to sell a lung to get anything really good. :wink:

Carol, I hope you forgive my belated greeting, I am guilty of missing quite a few new members posts. It's unforgivable really, but as I am probably related to Rip Van Winkle, you know, the character who sleeps a lot. I have a ready made excuse.

I have read through the posts, and I agree very much that you exude politeness, and your reason for being so, is because of the courtesy shown on SGL by it's members. I agree with you 100%. It is very easy to be happy and upbeat here, for the very reasons you say.

You will notice when you come across anything I say, it is never short in content. In fact I have been accused of rambling on a bit :D

Welcome Carol, You really are among friends here.

Ron. :lol:

Why thank you Ron! :grin:

And don't worry, there's nothing to forgive. :wink:

Archived