Narrowband

New

Talitha

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the warm welcome, and thanks Philip and Dave for your kind compliments! :(

Hi Ian, I haven't been able to work on the list for a while.. sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day. :lol:

Helen, amateur astronomy's fascinating and I've often wondered why more women aren't taking up an interest. Oh well, their loss. :)

Some excellent sketches on your site! Very jeleous as I can't draw for toffee!!!

I'm sure I read a tutorial on sketching on CN. Was that yours? Always meant to try it but .........!!

Thank you Daz and Mark! :)

Daz, if the tutorial you saw was the first one ever posted over there, then it was mine. Does this look familiar?

And believe it or not, I can't 'draw for toffee' either... Luna's the only thing I can do decently. Seriously, my flowers look like amoebae and all of my attempted portraits look like Gumby. :D

Thank you Daz and Mark! :(

Daz, if the tutorial you saw was the first one ever posted over there, then it was mine. Does this look familiar?

And believe it or not, I can't 'draw for toffee' either... Luna's the only thing I can do decently. Seriously, my flowers look like amoebae and all of my attempted portraits look like Gumby. :)

:D

Yes, that's the one! Well, in that case I shall renew my efforts to give it a go!!

Archived