SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Astronomy shops Hertfordshire

Monty

Can anyone recommend a good place to puchase equipment in or near Hertfordshire? I live in Cheshunt so I also have the option to pop into London to shop as well.

If I'm out of luck shop wise, which is the best online source?

theres a place in WGC, Skies the Limit

12 Westcott

Welwyn Garden City

Hertfordshire

AL7 2PP

United Kingdom

They are very good.

It's not a shop so don't drive there to have a browse :) though a few of us locally have been known to pick up purchases from him there when pre-arranged.

It's not a shop so don't drive there to have a browse :) though a few of us locally have been known to pick up purchases from him there when pre-arranged.

Oh? It's not an actual shop? I didnt realise. Apologies!

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend a good place to puchase equipment in or near Hertfordshire? I live in Cheshunt so I also have the option to pop into London to shop as well.

If I'm out of luck shop wise, which is the best online source?

so what did you buy and where ?

Haven't purchased yet but I'm looking for an Meade 8" SCT. Want to have a look at the scope and see what's the shop like and how helpful before I buy.

Also looking for a deal on the Celestron X-Cel EP's as well, wear glasses so eye relief important.

Haven't purchased yet but I'm looking for an Meade 8" SCT. Want to have a look at the scope and see what's the shop like and how helpful before I buy.

Also looking for a deal on the Celestron X-Cel EP's as well, wear glasses so eye relief important.

there's a set in the classifieds!

founder of the Essex stargazers lounge social group (possibly? )

http://stargazerslounge.com/index.php?/topic/152380-Can-We-Have-An-Essex-Group-In-The-Social-Group-Section-Please-?

"Vacuum Coatings Scientific Mirrors" in Whipps Cross can order Skywatcher equipment and also recoats newtonian mirrors.<www.scientificmirrors.co.uk> Click on the pricelist section of the web site.

There is also a small shop in St Albans.

Herts Optical Servicesmore info

102A Victoria Streethttp://www.scientificmirrors.co.uk/

St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 3TG

01727 859 392

Martin who also lives in Cheshunt.

Archived