Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

What we'd like steve at FLO to bring to SP in Salisbury as suggested by HUSHER

All the Baader Hyperions and Baader Genuine Orthoscopics and most of the Meade Series 5000 Super Plossls. I notice Adam has just listed the new Celestron Ultima LX eyepieces so I will bring some of those. Cheshire and laser collimators. Baader filters. The SN10 should have its Moonlite focuser fitted. Dual LED torches ... bits ... etc :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW thanks steve! Hopefully the weather might improve fingers crossed eh!

Really appreciate you and greg taking the time to do all this for us! Even if we dont get to use some of them, it will of been nice to see some of the things we wish for on your site and a possible selling oppertunity for your self :):( :( :(:D

Regards

Darren :(

Its no trouble Darren, FLO keeps them on the shelf anyway :D

The way I see it, Star Parties are are 'social' events :occasion5:

If the sky clears and we get to observe ... BONUS :)

Credit to you for arranging it :salute: :(

James,

You read my mind...Just finished cleaning the demo you looked through at Sidmouth.. :)

There were some very greasy eyeballs at Sidmouth :D

We used it afterwards for the evening observations gave excellent views of The Ring, Dumbell, Andromeda and split Albireo nicely in the SN10...

Just remember the invitation.. :(

The Chilli's good..

Greg! See if you can get there on saturday any earlier please! I could do with a fry up as i wake at 10 in the morning! Just messing!

James i didnt realise you were at sidmouth!!!! I was there to! Mind you it was only a flying visit to say hi to steve and greg, as i was passing to visit my girlfriends relatives!

Darren :D

:? :? I heard once that the best way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. I'm not sure who told me that - it was possibly my Religous Education teacher at school... :shock:

Oh well, perhaps I can squeeeze the plastic in between the beer and cider crates scopes and stuff... :D

James

Okay this just isn't fair !!! All these goodies to oggle over and try and buy, stop it you lot. :( :( :( :(

Daz you're going to Kielder arn't you? Come and 'ave look thru the cape there.

:Envy:

May I suggest Steve and Greg may wish to consider Kielder too, So that we poor n'therners might 'ave a butchers at your goods (phnarr phnarr).

:? :? I heard once that the best way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. I'm not sure who told me that - it was possibly my Religous Education teacher at school... :shock:

James

If there was just one person who is Never going to say that it'd be your RE tutor

Karlo

Burgess EP's anyone ??? :D:)

May I suggest Steve and Greg may wish to consider Kielder too, So that we poor n'therners might 'ave a butchers at your goods (phnarr phnarr).

It's on the cards..Not quite sure when yet, but we'll definitely make it soon.. :D

1.5"=38mm

Andrew

Ahh ! oops I'll get met coat. Cheers Andrew

It's on the cards..Not quite sure when yet, but we'll definitely make it soon.. :(

woohoo !!!

ehem.. there's also Leeds University in Nov'07 Astroday around the 11th I think :D:)

Karlo

ehem.. there's also Leeds University in Nov'07 Astroday around the 11th I think rolleyes rolleyes

Sorry ...Missed that one, you're far too subtle.. :)

I think Daz is trying to organise a more central SGL Sp for next year...Keep you mince's peeled :D

It's on the cards..Not quite sure when yet, but we'll definitely make it soon.. :D

Absoloutely 8)

We'll bring some focus extenders Helen, and a HEQ5 Prasad :)

Am also hoping to bring some Burgess/TMB planetarys and a 40mm Paragon .... if they arrive in time.

Archived