SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

FINALLY - i took the plunge skyliner 250px

skywatcher250

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got your pm and had a look at your blog. Good job! :(

That was a real shame about the dent on the tube. At first I was wondering if you were going to just live with it, because if it had been mine I wouldn't have even finished building it. :( It's nice to hear that FLO are collecting and replacing it though.

Nice pic of the moon too. You're not hanging around are you! :(

That's a really nice telescope you've got (will have) there. I hope you have many years of fun and happy exploring with it!

Clear skies Si!

Rob :)

hey rob - thanks v much mate - i really enjoy writing - and its nice to find something new to write about haha - i look forward to taking you all on my AP journey over the years haha ! yeah i am pleased - still not sure if the mount is ok or not - so ill try and test later weather permitting and newborn permitting haha

that was literally a point, click and upload shot - no contrast really as its day, not after shot processing not even wiggled the settings on the cam (took it on aperture priority mode - not even changed default settings haha)

i can't wait for autumn - its going to be amazing - and ill hope to have some pristine moon shots as well as our celestial body shots if the dob will let me !

Archived