Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

So I finally signed up!

Andy_E

after many months of casually viewing posts on SGL I've finally decided to take the plunge. there's so much (truly excellent) advice flying around this place that it seems crazy not to!

I'm a lucky chap... light pollution is low enough here (rural cheshire) to have some pretty productive sessions from the back garden... that's when the cat doesn't stray too close to the neighbours security light (I'm sure I'm going to take that out some day... the light not the cat!).

clear skies everyone!

Andy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Andy, good to see another long time lurker turn into a first time poster :). Good to see you don't have problems with Light Pollution unlike many of us. Welcome to SGL!

Clear Skies :headbang:

Hello Andy and welcome to the SGL.

The cat's no problem - just wrap it up in tin foil when it's out - the light's infrared sensor won't detect its heat :)

Wishing you many clear, dark skies.

The cat's no problem - just wrap it up in tin foil when it's out - the light's infrared sensor won't detect its heat :)

Ahhhh, so that's why my cat keeps coming home wrapped in foil! ;)

Welcome Andy - I hope the light (and the cat) allow you many happy nights of viewing!

Archived