coma corrector... is the baader any good?

Well the Baader is rated at F4. I think the Skywatcher is rated only at F5, although I use mine on my F4 Quattro. If I were to buy again, I think I'd go for the Baader - not just because it is rated at F4, but also because has a T2 thread: the M48 thread on the SW drives me nuts. The Parracor I have no knowledge of.

Gaz, it is 2" but it is really an imaging accessory - you can use it for visual but you need to get the spacing correct for the EP just as you would for a camera. I have not used this for visual use I'm afraid.

Thanks Steve I was afraid of that to be honest. My eyepieces are near enough either basic or just above quality I find it difficult to justify spending lots of money On something so small as apposed to a scope. Is there anything out there that will help at all? Or will I just have to live with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived