sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_2.thumb.jpg.72789c04780d7659f5b63ea05534a956.jpg

...I was in contact with First light optics and they have told me that they dont have the Tal 2x 3x Barlow lens in stock and that they may not be restocking them ...

We will be restocking them as soon as they become available again - unfortunately we don't know when that will be and based on the last time they became unavailable it may be a few months :).

HTH

James

We will be restocking them as soon as they become available again - unfortunately we don't know when that will be and based on the last time they became unavailable it may be a few months :).

HTH

James

Ah, yes, I remember that now. I was considering one, but couldn't find anywhere with stock so I went with a second hand Ultima in the end.

James

There shouldn't really be any confusion, the listing for the TAL Barlow and the price is below the picture, not above, check by scrolling from the top of the page :).

I don't know what Barlow you have but that is NOT a TAL, these are the TAL Barlows, the one on the left is the 2x

Eh? :):icon_scratch:;)

Exactly. The x2 IS the same as the one pictured in my post !! :D

The barlow labelled 'ace economy' has a pic of a Tal 3x barlow which is in the link I posted.

Andy.

Edited by AndyH

The pic on Ace camera's site was still showing a Skywatcher 2x Barlow, even you image on here was to me lol, damn cookies, once I refreshed the page a couple of times it was ok rofl.

:) Phew, I was scratching my head raw, trying to see what I'd written wrong.

I find cookies (especially choc chip ones) are the bane of my existance;)

:)Andy.