Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

NGC 6820 WELL SORT OF ANYWAY faint nebula

CELESCOPE

Not the best i have produced, and i must say , i know Mike done this one , its hard, so faint , barely see it on screen, and this is 1.25 hrs of exposure , so i reckon a couple of hrs to get this devil nice , but anyway , a wide field showing the brighter centre of a vast nebula.

Used the ED80 again, processed in Maxim using ddp at 10% very high to draw out the neb , hence a bit noisey, curves and levels also used as well .AT LEAST ITS SOMETHING NEW TO LOOK AT .

Cheers

Rog

image.jpg

I know i know Mike , so much to do lately , my dome is done and i still cant find time to get the rest of things going, come at a busy time i guess , the guiding is all ready for me to pick up from Bern , but cant even get time to go there ,away on hols in just over a week again lol ,its all go ,

Rog

Thanks for the kind words guys ,it is nice to get these targets that are,nt imaged a lot , i done a few last year , but they do really need long exposures to get the best from them, hopefully this will come over the next few months.

Rog

Archived