Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

London terror attacks!!!

Rob

Almost certainly - it's the sort of way they do things. Multiple attacks first on the underground then, as people get out of the stations ad onto the buses, they then attack the busses.

Thye do thend to hit transport and infastructure... I feel for the dead and injured but it must also be horrible for the others that are going to be trapped in London for who's knows how long. With no tube / trains or busses most people won;t be able to leave the city.

A very sad day.

Ant

Thanks to all the emergency personel who are dealing with this. A sad day indeed, our hearts go out to those who have sufferd and pray for those still in london waiting to go home.

James

They reckon it's a carbon copy of the Madrid attack. blumming awful.

Just heard on the radio the police are worried their worst fears maybe realised and they are dealing with suicide bombers. Can't defend against those pieces of s@#t.

What worries me is that this is only a taster of what's to come. I know they've said all cities are now on high alert. Worrying times indeed.

Russ

The scenes I saw on TV in the pub at lunchtime were awful. I can only echo what everyone else has said on this thread. The image of the double decker was particularly disturbing.

My thoughts are with those who have lost their lives, been injured and the families of those affected. Not forgetting all those who will be stranded tonight. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived