Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Still No Reply

barkis

About two weeks ago, I asked if anyone had tried to place an order with Telescope Service Germany. Several Thought perhaps they were just on holiday. It seems a long time to leave a business completely in hibernation, especially one as competitive as selling Astro gear.

I still can't get a response. Anybody else been trying?. I may need to look at another supplier if they don't waken up.

Ron.

Ron

It wouldn't be anything to do with the time in Germany. I believe they are on CET which is (two?) hours ahead of us.

I remember that caught me out once when I used them a while back. I also see from their website that they have fairly truncated business hours and they do the German thing of only being open on the first Saturday of every month.

They are a pretty good outfit so I am surprised that you can't get hold of them.

Geoff

Ron

It wouldn't be anything to do with the time in Germany. I believe they are on CET which is (two?) hours ahead of us.

I remember that caught me out once when I used them a while back. I also see from their website that they have fairly truncated business hours and they do the German thing of only being open on the first Saturday of every month.

They are a pretty good outfit so I am surprised that you can't get hold of them.

Geoff

Thanks Geoff, strange way to operate, but even so, I would have thought one of my 4 or 5 emails I have sent would have received a response.

Ron. :(

Ron

I spoke to someone who rang them directly last week and got through without any problem, so for some reason they are not getting or not replying to your e-mails.

It would appear they are very much in business. Perhaps a call would be better. I didn't speak enough German to talk about telescopes but they did have English speaking staff. They were very helpful and friendly.

Geoff

Ron

I spoke to someone who rang them directly last week and got through without any problem, so for some reason they are not getting or not replying to your e-mails.

It would appear they are very much in business. Perhaps a call would be better. I didn't speak enough German to talk about telescopes but they did have English speaking staff. They were very helpful and friendly.

Geoff

Well, thats great Geoff, I have a friend who can speak German. I will get him to ring them for me, as my language skills are non existent.

Thanks again.

there are excellent dealers in the UK?

Yup

I have a friend who can speak German. I will get him to ring them for me, as my language skills are non existent

All you gotta do is speak english Ron - the lads there are fluent :(

What you after by the way?

Just curious, whats the advantage in buying from Germany when there are excellent dealers in the UK?

Peter

Peter, I wanted to buy there 2" eyepiece projection adapter unit. It takes the larger body size of the 32mm Plossl, and I just can't find a supplier of the same thing over here, or I would buy UK.

Archived