Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

FLO

When should we post details of Clearence items?

What is the best time of day for you?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best time of day for you?

• 1-3 pm
    • 2-4 pm
    • 3-5 pm
    • Anytime, no preference.
    • Evening

......... Lock the thread so only you can update it. That way it's quicker to browse the offers and see what is still available

Sent from tapatalk

That sound like an excellent idea. If you lock the thread then you can post whenever it suits you ... and we'll know that the update alerts are actually about the status of the kit on offer.

i dont mind when the post goes up i do think locking the thread is a good idea and perhaps it should be 1 bargin per member so that those with quick fingers or nothing better to do don't get everything

+another one for the locked thread idea. That way it will work as I hoped it would originally (i.e I get an alert on my iPhone and can either log on discreetly or nip out and use my phone to access the site - but dont tell the boss!)

I voted evening but really don't mind either. I hope to miss the offers in the main as I don't wish to be tempted!

Edited by Moonshane

IMO do it when you have time to be able to deal with the pm's.

Surely after you have cleared the current clearance stock it's only going to be once in a while as stock builds

Sent from my rusty can by a bit of string

I voted evening but really don't mind either. I hope to miss the offers in the main as I don't wish to be tempted!

You're not alone :clouds2:

James

Or you could get someone else to do it for you. I'm sure there must be members who'd be willing to post for you and don't mind missing out on any deals?

I'd be willing to do it if you need someone and don't mind (too much) not being able to take advantage of any of the deals. I'm new and don't know anyone here so nobody could accuse me of tipping any friends off just before the offers were posted.