how good is S.G.L .....

rory

i cant big up this forum enough. today a member of the forums has sent me some thing to help with my telescope modifying.

the guy didnt even want post cost covered ! :icon_scratch:

so, big thanks. ( you know who you are) :clouds2:

long live s.g.l

Always nice to hear good news and stories of kind-hearted deeds. :clouds2:

... and it always comes back around to you from someone else...

That reminds me of a film I saw a while ago, "Pay It Forward" where a young boy comes up with an idea to repay kind gestures by helping three people for each act of kindness received. Paying it forward rather than back. A nice idea. :icon_scratch:

Yes I must admit that I have had more than considerable help in the few weeks I have been a member of SGL.

I even hijacked a thread by Ags the other day and still she helped me to see what I was doing wrong. Thanks again Agnes :clouds2::D

A great group of people of which I am proud to be a member :icon_scratch::):rolleyes:

Always nice to hear good news and stories of kind-hearted deeds. :clouds2:

That reminds me of a film I saw a while ago, "Pay It Forward" where a young boy comes up with an idea to repay kind gestures by helping three people for each act of kindness received. Paying it forward rather than back. A nice idea. :icon_scratch:

Great movie and a great "mantra" to live by.

Ive given away stuff on here for free and i have been given stuff for free. Its always nice to help other people out. The stuff i gave away was sitting around doing nothing so if it could have been used by someone else..................

Anyways.............always nice to read a story like the above.

Archived