Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello everyone

keef_uk

Hello all,

Although ive been lurking for some time reading posts ive not yet introduced myself. Well what can I say? Ive recently aquired a taste for astronomy and in particular astrophotography. At the moment im still trying to get to grips with the whole thing (big learning curve) but with time im sure it will come to me.

Also finding the time to get out and about shooting in proving difficult both with my time constraints and just the great british weather :(

I have a small site - why not chek it out and post any comments or suggestions. My kit is in my sig but if and when I get into this rewarding hobby properly im hoping to upgrate and itching for a GOTO mount :)

Anyway im sure ill be bugging you all from time to time so please be patient with me im just starting out and already getting confused with all the terms and jargon.

Keep watching those skies

Keith

Heya Keef

I think you`ve got the same telescope as me :( Looking forward to ya pics as i don`t get to use my scope much,to much hassle dragging down stairs and then back unstairs :) and i`m in the smallest bedroom and no room in shed.Anyway enough of my rambling welcoem to the forum hope you enjoy ya stay. :lol:

Hi. Keith. Welcome to a great forum where help is only your written question away.

Don't worry about bugging anybody on here, it just won't happen. We are here to help each other, and anyone who is new to astronomy need never be afraid to speak up if there is something they want to know.

Enjoy. Ron. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived