Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL8 Dates are now set.

Ant

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just gotta come to this one, think Ill give the boss (the one I live with that is) an ultimatum - either I'm going to SGL8 or I'm going to Olly's either way I want an astronomy holiday next year :) (you'll next see me when am discharged from hospital I suspect...lol)

I just gotta come to this one, think Ill give the boss (the one I live with that is) an ultimatum - either I'm going to SGL8 or I'm going to Olly's either way I want an astronomy holiday next year :) (you'll next see me when am discharged from hospital I suspect...lol)

I'm sure SGL8 will be great, but I can highly reccommend visiting Olly's place, I only popped in for a day visit while in the area last year, really impressed with his setup and will certainly be booking a week there for 2013

HTH

Mark

Hi Danielle,

If you want to go to a star party in the Autumn, then Galloway SP 4 in November 2012 is the place to be.

Great camp site.... Great company.... flat site with great views of the skies around and most important the skies are really really dark. See the notice of the party in Astro Events thread in SGL.

I live near Watford in the south east of England and do the round 800 mile trip. The party is that good!!!!!

Cheers

Adrian

It's in my diary! It looks like a shorter week this year. I normally book just the Friday and Saturday nights, but I was hoping to book Thurs as well next year, so I'll probably stay over Sunday night instead. I didn't get everything done I wanted to this year!

Alexxx

One question, when the time comes for booking, whereabouts in this site do you book? I would like to come next year and it doesn't clash with Kelling Heath which I also attend.

Thanks

Anne

Archived