Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2_winners.thumb.jpg.b5430b40547c40d344fd4493776ab99f.jpg

kipp1972

Hullo... From South Wales.

my name is ray, live in South Wales, currently own a Celestron 114 & A Meade Etx 80 which has been sent away under warranty to be recycled into a refurb. Which leaves me choose a new scope beings i have had 2 Meades die on me leaves wary of owning another goto. The goto was fab for the kids & taking on travels, so will miss the portability. I look forward to reading thru the forum and hopefully meeting up with a few from the local area.

Hi Ray

Welcome, there's plenty to keep you occupied on here, especially with all this rainy weather!

andrew

Hi Ray,

Welcome from another recient member.

Scroll down the main lounge page to " Social Groups", then click on the South Wales Group. Weather permitting, we try to get together for observing. We have a couple of sites, and are interested in finding other good locations within a reasonable distance where we all can meet. There's also a local star party coming up.

Cheers ;)

Hello and welcome to the forum Ray, whereabouts in South Wales are you?

there is a very active group here for members based in South Wales

Hi ray welcome to sgl hope you can make one of our s wales group meets when we get some decent skies

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Ray

A warm welcome to the SGL

clear skies

Doug