SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

South Wales Group Star Party Bookings

Matthew

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad new folks, i will not be attending the star party.Rachel's really ill and her condition is only going to get worse the further on her pregnancy gets.Basically the baby can come anytime from the middle of October so i cant take the risk.Im going to ring the site again tomorrow just to make sure everything is correct,on the wednesday when tich and david arrives i will pop down and give them the red film for covering the pitch lights and hopefully i will pop down on the saturday for a few hours to see you all.

hope rachael gets better soon mat! and maybe you will get a few minuits on one of the nights to come up, id offer you room in my tent but its already going to be full but i guess my car could hold it if needed!

give us a ring if you need anything mind mat

Sorry to hear that Matt - hope the wife feels better soon - you can't take any chances when she's expecting so your doing the right thing.

Still to check out the tent - last time it was out was when my daughter went to the Reading festival last year - God knows what I'll find when I get it set up.

Ok peeps this will be the last update before the star party :smiley: , ive had a phone call from the caravan site their moving some of the tent pitchs,but dont worry everyone will still be together.When you arrive at the site you have to report to reception to give them the registration of you car,just tell them your pitch number and tell them its part of the group booking,if your on a tent pitch tell them your pitch number and say you've been told you may have been moved,they will let you know where you are then.Even though its october there still may be others staying at the site so please try not to make too much noise :p you never know if the weekend goes well we may want to go back there next year.I will be down on the wednesday to see tich and david,i will also pop down on the saturday to see you all.

• 3 weeks later...

not long to go chaps , got all your stuff sorted ?

I don't think I'll ever be sorted I've been buying a ton of kit & left scratching my head what to bring where to put it all etc. I've still not got any dew heaters & I'm not sure that I'll be able to afford any for a while either due to circumstances at home. :mad:

Pity I can't join you all but I but I will pop down on the Saturday evening

Look forward to seeing you Mat Jaffa cakes on standby. :grin:

lol i'll be honest because of this caravan malarky i havent actually got anything ready :( i need to build the tent see how that goes and get the warm clothes packed ready too

and i havent worked out what im going to bring :( i know the astrotrac is with its kit but that means i cant really bring a scope so it might be just bins and AT

Archived