Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Matthew

South Wales Group Star Party Bookings

lol I used to get really scared by that trapdoor and could never understand why he kept opening it. And what was it about the guy who kept shouting FEED ME?! Well wierd.

How come I've never seen that before- even the wife knew about it straight away.

I was a Noggin the Nog guy myself.

• Like 1

I used to love watching trapdoor after school,I will be going to SGL8 David

So far the following people have paid:

Pitch 3 KIPP1972 Caravan with electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct

Pitch 4 Deadhead Motohome with electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct

Pitch 5 Firefox Caravan Pitch with Electric hook up 12th oct-14th oct

Pitch 6 Titch Caravan Pitch with Electric hook up 10th oct-14th oct ( paid )

Pitch 29 Matthew Caravan Pitch with Electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct ( paid )

Pitch 28 Mr Flibble Tent with electric hook up 10t oct - 14th oct ( paid )

Pitch 27 Stevetynant Tent with electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct ( paid )

Pitch 26 Ciderhead Tent with electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct

Pitch 7 Garethmobile + 1 Tent electric hook up 12th oct - 14 th oct ( paid )

Pitch 8 MJWALES Tent with electric hook up 12th oct - 14 th oct ( paid )

Pitch 9 Lennylovit Tent with electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct ( paid )

Im popping to the site this week to pay the owner the money for the paid pitch's so far,so for those who have paid you can book your days off work:D

Aww damn, I disappear for a while and this pops up! xD

Is it too late to get involved? I get paid on friday so should be able to cover 2 nights tent with electric then. If it's too late I understand.

I will ring the owner in the morning,there should be room

any news now mat on the site? not long 4 months!!!! woooo

Ive paid the pitchs ive recieved the money for Gaz,i will be ringing the site in the morning to see if i can get a pitch for arson.Can kipp,deadhead and ciderhead pm me when they read this i need to know if your still coming if not i will open the pitchs up for other people.Im a little worried about some of the trees around the pitchs which obscure the view but theres a meadow field which can be used.

Ive been there in the day Gaz the sites really nice and the owner is spot on.Unfortuntely there are some trees around the pitchs but the pitchs are huge so theres plenty of room to manouver.I will be popping there one night shortly i wanted to make sure there wasnt any street lights( im positive there wasnt ) ive also bought a few rolls of red film to mask off the pitch lighting.

Just a few alterations,dave has had to pull out so if you want it arson pitch 26 is available,also me and firefox are sharing a caravan.I havnt heard off kipp since may so if i dont hear nothing i will take it as he's not intrested in coming.Apart from that all the pitch fees have been paid so everyone start praying for clear skies

I hope not Steve,This rain is driving me up the wall !!!

I hope not Steve,This rain is driving me up the wall !!!

Me too I haven't had the scope out since May let alone try out the NEQ6 talk about withdrawal symptoms. :mad:

Hi all just joined name is Bob would you have space for 2 more people with a caravan. From beechwood in Newport would be good to get some sky to look at

Hi Bob Kipp hasnt signed in for 2 months so i take it his intrest was spur of the moment,so you can have pitch 3 if you like.

• Like 1

Thanks will hopefully take you up the offer of pitch in next 2 days wife is working until late and have to confirm before sure you understand lol. Have to sort out private chat and stuff Bob

Just a few alterations,dave has had to pull out so if you want it arson pitch 26 is available,also me and firefox are sharing a caravan.I havnt heard off kipp since may so if i dont hear nothing i will take it as he's not intrested in coming.Apart from that all the pitch fees have been paid so everyone start praying for clear skies

I don't get paid until the 28th (which is a saturday, so it may be the day before or the monday after, not sure if my work pays on a saturday yet). If that's not a problem, then I'll take it. :)

No problem arson it's yours,I will redraft the pitch allocations tommoz

Ok heres where we stand now folks

Pitch 3 WoodBob123 +1 Caravan with electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct

Pitch 4 Deadhead Motohome with electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct

Pitch 6 Titch Caravan Pitch with Electric hook up 10th oct-14th oct

Pitch 29 Matthew / Firefox Caravan Pitch with Electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct

Pitch 28 Mr Flibble Tent with electric hook up 10t oct - 14th oct

Pitch 27 Stevetynant Tent with electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct

Pitch 26 Arson Tent with electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct

Pitch 7 Garethmobile + 1 Tent electric hook up 12th oct - 14 th oct

Pitch 8 MJWALES Tent with electric hook up 12th oct - 14 th oct

Pitch 9 Lennylovit Tent with electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct

Awesome, thanks very much Matt, if you PM me payment details I'll get it sorted as soon as I'm paid.

I can't wait!!! :grin:

Buahaha, lets just hope we don't get shafted with clouds like we have been all summer. :(