SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

South Wales Group Star Party Bookings

Matthew

The first South Wales Group Star Party will be held at Pencelli Castle Caravan and Camping Park.The proposed dates are Friday 12th October - Sunday 14th October.I know some members would like to go a little earlier but that can be sorted out one we make our booking.All i need to know is if require a pitch for a tent,caravan or motorhome.The Price of a tent with electric hook up is £14.55 p/n and the cost for a caravan/motorhome is £25 ( but they base that on 2 people sharing ).Soooooo whos up for it?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll definitely be up for it but I'd need to be there a couple of extra days if thats possible, only due really to the distance I'll be travelling. I'd also need EHU if that's ok & I'm not bothered about hard standing. I wonder what they'll charge for a folding mystery machine lol....If there's anyone else who will be there a day or two earlier I hope they wont mind helping me unfold the beast?

Thanks for sorting this out Mat :(

I'll definitely be up for it but I'd need to be there a couple of extra days if thats possible, only due really to the distance I'll be travelling. I'd also need EHU if that's ok & I'm not bothered about hard standing. I wonder what they'll charge for a folding mystery machine lol....If there's anyone else who will be there a day or two earlier I hope they wont mind helping me unfold the beast?

Thanks for sorting this out Mat :(

Im sure they will charge you the same rate as a caravan but i can ring and find out tich.

Im sure they will charge you the same rate as a caravan but i can ring and find out tich.

That would be great if you could find out I know some places charge these things as a trailer tent, although not sure if that'll make much difference with the price. I will be on my own though like SGL & be there on the Weds through till Sunday if that's ok. I just hope I can get some help unfolding the thing...:(

Thanks again for your help

I'm in Mat. Put me down for a tent pitch and leccy please. And cheers Mat for doing all the work :p.

The moon is completely out of the way and astro darkness kicks in about 20:15 so as long as its not cloudy conditions should be perfect :(

I'm thinking of going a bit earlier in the week so if you're going on the wednesday Tich I'll give you a hand putting up the mystery machine :D

I'm thinking of going a bit earlier in the week so if you're going on the wednesday Tich I'll give you a hand putting up the mystery machine :(

That'll be great thanks, there will be one of these for your trouble;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTACyzxKSd4K6jgRmp0L-mnY__bEU4v6F17uwmKoDq8DDXlq9Ay7Q

:D

im up for it mat, when do you need the money by? i might be bringing a tent, but i might be able to talk my mate into joining (one i bought the bins and the build a scope for) as he has a normal van which would be warmer:P

UPDATE.Ive placed a deposit today on the pitch's so im going to be allocating the pitch's on a first come first served basis.We are booked in 'The Oaks' and the following are the dates and pitch number

Pitch 5 Firefox Caravan Pitch with Electric hook up 12th oct-14th oct

Pitch 6 Titch Caravan Pitch with Electric hook up 10th oct-14th oct

Pitch 29 Matthew Caravan Pitch with Electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct

Pitch 28 Mr Flibble Tent with electric hook up 10t oct - 14th oct

Pitch 27 Stevetynant Tent with electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct

Pitch 26 Ciderhead Tent with electric hook up 12th oct - 14th oct

Pitch 7 Garethmobile + 1 Tent Electric hook up 12th oct - 14 th oct

Pitch 8 + 9 are currently free,they are tents with electric hook ups.If these are pre booked i may look into getting a few more pitch's.The prices are based on one adulty so if you are bringing kids or partners i need to know so i calculate the cost correctly.

I will need the money in a couple of weeks but i will work out how much and i will pm each of you

thanks mat :D its garethmob tho hehe:P althrough the name is from gareths mobile (where my first email address was actually on my first 3mobile phone:P) (see history lesson:P)

give us a bell i get paid on friday so i'll let you know then :(

i can see a star party page on what to bring in the group next lol

Pitch 8 for you then Mal,only 1 pitch left.I will find room for it David:).I was tired last night gaz :(,I will work out the totals tonight and I will pay the campsite on the weekend

Hi guys. I'm well up for this. I would need a pitch for a large motorhome ideally with EHU but can manage without if necessary. Sounds really good to me. If the wife isn't coming along I can put a bunch of people up too (but there's every chance she will want to).

Archived