Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

WELCOME HOME TO THE FLOCKERS

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Chaps and Flocker,

As Tom has said we didnt have the skies which is a shame but we did have a great time meeting one another and talking Astronomy and Photography(Thanks Steve).

Thanks to the Chief Flocker for the superb meal's :thumbleft:. and too a certain person chatting in his sleep :clouds1:.Also big thank you to Daz and Jamie for the Lift's :clouds1:

Can't wait till the next Star Party thanks to all the Guy's for the great company :clouds1:

James(De Flocked) :clouds2:

Yes a good time was had by all.

Though i thought that Steve was a wee bit unsure about what would happen when

it was bed time with all these big burly men sleeping in the same room.

I personally think that he went over the top with his passion killer BIG PANTS see

for your self what i am talking about.

image.jpg

Time to explain a few inside jokes, perhaps :clouds1:

On the gate to the cottage was a sign saying "Do not feed the bears in the woods" - but we assumed it was therefore OK to feed them tasty morsels from the dinner table!!

Greg was Chef, and did a damned fine job of it - I think we all agree

Greg was given a little wind up when told he would have to paint his silver ToU black to stop getting the Philips logo reflected back onto the images. Paint or flocking would do the trick. He took it manfully, and we were careful to do this AFTER he had cooked all the meals!!

Jamie woke everyone up at 3am Sunday morning, by having an argument with someone in his sleep. Some of the choicest Glaswegian phraseology was employed to get his point across!!!

We're not saying Steve is short, but the freezer trousers he has on are in fact Jamie's summer shorts (they have it harsh in Scotland)

Tom is wealthy enough to throw his Apo refractor off the dining room table

James hates Devon cream teas, which he proved by eating four (I think) scones with 2 tonnes of cream and jam

I, of course, was a model house-mate and the sensible one of the bunch!!!

:clouds1: :clouds1:

I, of course, was a model house-mate and the sensible one of the bunch!!!
Ask Tom what you do in your sleep Daz  :clouds1:

Best of luck Tom with the scope, must say from looking at it i think you will be ok as the Dew Shield too the brunt of it..

James

Greg was Chef, and did a damned fine job of it - I think we all agree

Was a pleasure.

Greg was given a little wind up when told he would have to paint his silver ToU black to stop getting the Philips logo reflected back onto the images. Paint or flocking would do the trick.  He took it manfully, and we were careful to do this AFTER he had cooked all the meals!!

Tom was doing an excellent job of explaining how to improve my 200mm Newt by "Flocking" the inside.........Then James grabs my Tou cam and rabbits on about the thing reflecting onto the image and the logo showing through .....So I should paint it black or "Flock" it.

Needless to say I fell for it big time........

I will bring my special recipe book next time!

Greg

Though i thought that Steve was a wee bit unsure about what would happen when

it was bed time with all these big burly men sleeping in the same room.

I personally think that he went over the top with his passion killer BIG PANTS see

for your self what i am talking about.

image.jpg

When you are my height (5' 6" is normal, the rest of you are freaks) and sleeping between a Glaswegian giant and a Welshman ... its better to be safe than sorry!

Steve

Archived