Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

dash

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a quick hi to everyone, no idea about astronomany at present but the wife got fed up with me looking at the stars through my binoculars and gave me the go ahead to spend some monies on a scope its a Sky-Watcher Skymax-127 EQ3 PRO, I should get it by the 30th hopefully by then I should get some clear skys and start on my new adventure.

Yahoo it turn up today, alas so did the rain, this is going to be fun trying to figure out this starwatching milarky; my other dissapointment except for the weather is the fact the EQ3 pro needs a portable 12v power source, should read the small print me thinks:icon_confused::)

1st tryout with the scope, had a break in the clouds, well chuffed with the results looking at the moon, it varied due to cloud cover but hey ho, more than happy cannot wait fore some clear nights :-)

Archived